Our shop has made some changes in the last few months and Erica has stepped up to be our new Lead Designer, as Erin (our previous Lead Designer and who you met on our grid a few weeks ago) has moved to our wedding team. We’re so excited for her to shine in this new role! 💫
Erica landed in the floral industry because flowers have always been a passion of hers! She has fond memories of picking flowers and making tiny bouquets with her brother. She’s so happy she joined the Boulder Blooms team so she can be surrounded by flowers, color and beauty!
As the lead designer of our shop, she oversees the ordering and designing of some of our larger corporate standing orders like Flagstaff and Corrida, as well as non-wedding events. She acts as the right-hand to our Design Manager and oversees all activity in the design room. She’s a jack of all trades!
Her favorite part about her job is witnessing the enthusiasm from our team. She’s grateful it’s part of her everyday job!
Outside of work, she loves reading, spending time with the important people in her life and buying her pets toys they don’t need. She loves patio season, trips to the mountains and rediscovering her love for video games! Her yorkie schnauzer, David, and her beautiful cross-eyed kitty, Aela, are her whole life. She loves any flowers with a unique personality like nigella, parrot tulips, fritillaria or multi-colored anemones.
We’re so lucky to have Erica leading our design studio! 🤍...
Our team is back in the shop after a restful day off & we’re diving back into normal life. It always feel a little strange coming back to work after such a big holiday, but good thing we have so many fun things to look forward to! Including so many weddings and elopements. Wedding season, here we come!
The countdown is ON for Mother’s Day & we’re buzzing with energy preparing for the weekend ahead, graduation & our first round of summer subscriptions! So many fun things ahead and we can’t wait to bring smiles to our community.
Order our ‘Libby’ arrangement and bring a big ol’ smile to your mama’s face❣️...
Fairytale kind of love with Alyssa & Sean back in January. These two tied the knot in Steamboat Springs with a blanket of snow covering the mountains. Not sure if it gets any dreamier than that! Congratulations to you both🤍
We’ll be hosting a pop-up booth next Wednesday the 4th from 4-6pm on 14th & College so you can purchase celebratory flowers for the big day! We’ll have bouquets and leis available for purchase AND can coordinate an order pick-up during this time so you can conveniently preorder your flowers and pick them up at our pop up. Give us a call today and we’ll help ya place an order!...
Who’s ready for some Springtime self-love?! We’ve teamed up with a few incredible local businesses to bring one lucky winner an abundance of decadent goodies!
What you’ll win:
❖ a Spring Renewal bath bomb from @vital.you
❖ a whimsical & airy Spring arrangement in a vase from @boulderblooms
❖ 15-minutes in the infrared table sauna, followed by a 60 minute massage with Bre @metta_remedies
❖ $25 gift card, self care journal and a floral pen from rifle paper co from @blissboulder
❖ a Dream Time Bundle from @moonmotherhempco
❖ $20 gift card + a dozen pastelitos from @thecubancoffeebreak
How to enter:
-Follow all 6 accounts above
-Comment below tagging a friend who deserves some relaxation
-Extra tags = extra entries & bonus points for sharing to your story
❖ Winner will be chosen on 5/2 at 5pm MST, must live in CO or be visiting (to utilize these great local offerings) and be 18+
Here at Boulder Blooms, we’re committed to protecting our Mother Earth. Being green & using eco-friendly practices is one of our biggest priorities.
Here are some practices, both new and continued, Boulder Blooms is pledging to:
• Our team is committed to moving towards 100% foam free floral design. In the past year, we've been using chicken wire and reusable materials for installations and designs. Additionally, we’re REALLY excited to start implementing ways to completely eliminate foam from all of our shop and wedding designs. We’re stoked to start experimenting with Agrawool which is a 100% natural floral foam made from basalt wool and putting it to action this wedding season! (Peep the last photo in our post to see agrawool in action)
• Buying flowers locally whenever possible! The vast majority of our flower purchases during the growing season are local and that makes a huge impact on our overall carbon footprint versus flying in flowers from around the world. We love the @coloradoflowercollective!
• Composting all floral excess waste. This is a continued practice that we have had success with in the past. Last year, we composted close to 5,000 pounds of compostable material! According to our latest report, that prevented over 600 pounds of harmful substances from being released into the earth. Let’s make it even more this year!
• Using flower stems in place of plastic stems to hold your heartfelt cards and messages
• Using a compostable water source for every bouquet that goes out our door.
• Selling local gifts and goodies! Almost all of the gifts we offer in our shop and online are locally sourced. We love supporting our community and helping other small businesses grow! Feel free to reach out if you're a local maker 🤍
We’re passionate about the environment and are “renewing our vows” to do our part in protecting our earth, our community and all the living things on it. We’re so excited to continue doing so and improve our ways even more so in the future!...
From mountain elopements to grand ballroom ceremonies, Boulder Blooms designs custom florals to enhance every moment of your special day. Schedule your FREE consultation with one of our wedding specialists today!